Force Home – At Your Service!
20 years ago air conditioning contractors pumped hot and cold air into your home and plumbing contractors piped in fresh water and piped out waste water. Thankfully expectations for these trades has changed dramatically in recent years. We now are obligated to provide solutions for your home that are safe, efficient, healthy and comfortable. Our work is scrutinized by local building inspectors, installations are governed by agencies of the Department of Energy and the EPA. Our industry self regulates to improve quality and standards. The home you live in is treated as an environment and the science of our industry, when properly applied, can make that a safe, healthy and comfortable environment that is economical to maintain.
Force Home Services has evolved with the industry and the demands. We are not here to merely be building code compliant and to meet industry standards. We realized some time ago we are obligated professionally, ethically and morally to a higher standard. We are welcomed into our customer’s homes with the expectation that we are experts in the fields of plumbing, heating and cooling homes. We are paid to deliver on that expectation.
Once a technician has been dispatched to your home, often that is where the anxiety for the homeowner begins. We make every effort to eliminate that anxiety. All of our employees are screened before they are hired. We perform criminal background checks and we drug test each employee. You don’t want criminals or drug users in your home and we don’t want them working in our company.
All of our background checks are provided by WorkerCheck. WorkerCheck is a first-of-its-kind background screening program designed to afford today’s homeowner an added measure of protection before jeopardizing the family’s safety and security by opening the home to contractor personnel with unknown and potentially dangerous backgrounds. Contractors participating in the WorkerCheck program subject each of their employees to a rigorous background check before they are permitted on the job and in your home. Screened workers are ID badged and the background screening results are posted on the WorkerCheck website for the homeowner to review before any work is begun.
Our Technician will arrive at your home in a clearly marked Force Home Services truck that displays our license and is well stocked with the tools and most parts needed to repair your system. Our technician will come to your door in uniform with picture ID from our WorkerCheck partner and wearing shoe covers to protect your floors. Once you have invited him into your home he is your technician. Your technician will talk to you, ask questions about your plumbing, cooling and heating systems and listen to your concerns.
You can be sure your certified technician will diagnose and repair your heating, cooling or plumbing system using state-of-the-art HVAC tools and techniques. In addition, you will never be surprised by any prices with our Upfront Pricing Guide. You will know what the price is before any work is started and you will not be charged by the hour. Our Upfront Pricing Guide features the protection against unnecessary delays in job completion, like waiting for a part to be delivered. The benefit is you save both time and money!
Now you can clearly start to see WHY we don’t charge “Time & Materials”. We don’t charge you a higher price – we charge you a fair Up Front price that you authorize before anything is done to your system. After the technician explains his diagnosis and recommendations YOU authorize the repair and the price BEFORE the work begins. No surprise bills.
Workers meeting the established standards are issued an ID badge bearing the worker’s digital photo, confirmation number, expiration date and an indication that the badge holder has met the established standards.
- No records in the Texas DPS Sex Offender database
- No felony convictions, open deferred adjudications or pending criminal trials in jurisdictions checked for crimes involving sex or violence
- No felony convictions, open deferred adjudications or pending criminal trials in jurisdictions checked for the past seven (7) years, except for crimes involving sex or violence for which there is no time limit
- No misdemeanor convictions, open deferred adjudications or pending criminal trials in jurisdictions checked for crimes involving sex
- No misdemeanor convictions, open deferred adjudications or pending criminal trials in jurisdictions checked for the past seven (7) years for crimes involving violence or theft
- Homeowners may enter the worker’s confirmation number and view a web page showing worker’s name, digital photograph as well as an indication that the worker meets the established standards
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our Team of Positive, Energetic Coworkers
- Technical Excellence, NATE Certified Technicians
- All Our Team Members are Background Checked and Certified Safe
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: if You’re Not Happy, Our Service is Free
- Innovation Bringing You the Latest in Industry Developments